ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 N/S inner driveshaft boot help.

Monaco 172
Afternoon all,

I need some help with getting one, I PM'd renaultparts direct on here who said Renault don't make them anymore. I then rang my local dealer who said yes, no problem they come in 2 sizes ; 25.8mm or 28mm at the small end of the boot and they're available no problem. My local factor said shaftec list one (BK126 part no) but he said it doesn't look like it bolts up.

Anyone done one recently and can help with which one you bought? I don't want to get the car stripped out to find I've got the wrong one.

Thanks,
Dave

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
which size fitted and was it for a std ph2 172? did you replace the bearing too or just the boot? link would be great also :)

Thanks in advance

Monaco 172
which size fitted and was it for a std ph2 172? did you replace the bearing too or just the boot? link would be great also :)

Thanks in advance

I didn't end up replacing it mate. But the genuine Renault boots came with the bearing. No link I'm afraid as I ordered them the old fashioned way by telephone.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
I didn't end up replacing it mate. But the genuine Renault boots came with the bearing. No link I'm afraid as I ordered them the old fashioned way by telephone.
you still have them? Would be interested in purchasing them off you dependent on price as they are NLA