ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Mk1 Pic Request

Golf R/Leon FR
Eskiisbest said:
all are far to high tractor boys

propercoilovers1.jpg

p.s thats before they settled

aint seen you on here in ages fella

you still have the mk1 172??

Ex Ph-Quick
hey garfy eah still the mk1 only just got the wing fixed after the wheel fell off so thought i'd come say hello again

Cooper S JCW
Here's mine - now on Eibach Sportlines/16" mille wheels/Ktec twin catback - working on the engine bay at the moment too....:)
Sportlines013.gif

Sportlines007.gif

arhh, wish i hadn't started this thread, to think of it I wish I hadnt joined this bloody club again, I wanna do so much to the 172 after seeing how nice all your lots are. I brought the car and promised the lady I would keep this one standard and not blow anymore money.

oh well i'm sure a bunch of flowers will keep her sweet, whilst she is arranging them in a vase I'll sneak out to Torsion Tuning and get it dropped and some rims fitted.

Ex Ph-Quick
holla chris yeah wing fixed actually got it painted twice and still not happy with the colour match.

Nothing new done im afraid start work next month again so let the money roll in and out on my car once again WOO

Ex Ph-Quick
Change the wheels colours in the next few weeks black on the outside to silver in the middle.

chip next most probably to go with exhaust system and typhoon induction kit, colour coding, cup spoiler.

yourself?

Golf R/Leon FR
well mine has had lots done to it
lowered 40mm on apex, decat and exhaust, colour coded, engine bay polished, itg filter, new tyres.

next on the list is colour code my calipers to match my 2.0 ltr badges, inlet matched by benr, and picking up an alloy bonnet off giles next week

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both Chris's and day's car are fit as f**k!!

but i prefer the std mk1 172 rear bumper. 16OZ's look the piece too.

how low is everyone gone? What is the generally recommended height and on what kit.

I want mine lowered but not to much as I wanna keep it usable and dont wanna spend too much doing so. Any recommendations

Golf R/Leon FR
most people use apex 40mm i have them and think they are very good, decent drop and ride is good also