ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 lumpiness

2003 Clio sport 172
Just a quick one, when my 172 is cold its running really lumpy and seems like its black spotting untill its warmed up.

Its only just started doing it, was wondering what would be causeing it, it warms up nice and quick but lately i have noticed when i turn the temp down on the climate control it still blows hot as if its still up full, when i turn the car off and back on it goes cold then.

would this be linked or is that just my climate control thing playing up aswell lol

2003 Clio sport 172
i have read about this before with them bein lumpy when cold but mine was fine but the last few weeks its got worse n worse lol

172DD Cup
mine use to be quite good when cold, then all of a sudden got lumpy. i'm sure over winter it was fine then started getting lumpy as the weather got warmer. it's fine after a mile or so though.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Mine just has days when it's fine and days when it's not. I think it's because of my broken lambda sensor though...