ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Lights on when turned off...!

BMW 330CI M SPORT
I'm currently doing some work on my new 172 (bought it damaged) and have been messing around making sure all the electrics work but I have noticed that when the stalk is at the 0 selection for 'off' the lights are on, when the next setting up is chosen for sidelights they go off and the rears stay on, full works fine.

Is there something obvious that i need to do to get this working correct, could it be down to the fact i have one headlight disconnected?

Cheers

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Yeah auto headlights, turn the inigition on, then lights on off twice, that will turn them off/on

BMW 330CI M SPORT
It worked! cheers lads, i'm new to the car so didn't realise it even had auto-lights!

Just another 4/5 more "problems" to sort... ha ha

BMW 330CI M SPORT
I'll try turning them on tomorrow and see if they still come on during the day. It was becoming dark when i was messing about earlier so should be okay.