ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 left stranded in northampton

ph1 172
on the way to work this morning goin through moulton park, northampton coming upto the big moulton park roundabout at 7am, there was a 53plate blue 172 just left basically in the middle of the road, luckily the road had just split into 2 lanes so we could get round it. was still there as i just drove back from work now.
Am assuming it has been stolen n dumped? surely if it was broken down it would hav at least been pushed towards the side of the road.
Any1s on here?

megane 225
i saw that this morning too, the driver could of been pulled over and the police will have to go back and pick it up, or it could of been stolen but didnt see any signs of damage, was cleaner than mine infact!

ph1 172
taking their time collecting it if the police are going to pick it up.
yer it was very clean wernt it.
s88urd r u the guy that said they had a spare alarm sounder?

E39 M5 & Corsa track
the lad who owns/owned it had a funny turn, thru the key somewhere hence it was left there......... i was tempted to have the cup splitter!