ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 in need of TLC in North Wales!

Clio 172
I'm now the proud owner of this 120k mile 2003 FF 172. Got it for what I thought was a cheap price due to a noisy dephaser. I was going to just chuck a new pulley and cambelt on it and use it as is, but the more reading I've done, the more jobs I've been convinced to carry out and now it's turned into a complete engine out project where I'll replace all the common things that fail and give it a thorough service and checkup along the way.

There's a thread where I pester everyone with questions going here: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/ha...ew-172-dephaser-content.808390/#post-11407910

Anyway, a few pictures:

DSC_0015_zpsutammspd.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsp6bvg1za.jpg

DSC_0016_zpsspt75a23.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsr6pddebq.jpg

Have paid up as a member as a lot of the guides look to contain some handy tips and tricks, so looking forward to getting stuck into working on the car and getting it out on the road/track! Any other 172/182 owners around these parts?