ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 going after 4 great years :(

172/vx220t/m135i
Due to the wife expecting our first baby in July, my 172 is making way for a more practical substitute. Don't ask me how but I managed to use my man maths in persuading the wife that the car we need is a new m135i :) Ordered a 5 door a few months ago and finally collecting in a couple of weeks time.

I already have a friend lined up to buy my flamer which I must say has been a pleasure to own, have loved every minute of it...even the annoying niggles they have from time to time. Can't think of anything for the money these days that competes for the fun factor they bring. I'm pretty sure I will have another at some stage in the future.

I'd like to add what a great forum this is and has helped me no end when things have needed addressing, even though I've been more of a lurker than poster, it has been a great source of knowledge.

I will no doubt stick around and continue to enjoy reading the forum, in the mean time I have two weeks left to enjoy the flamer for the last time, happy driving!

Dennis.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
New car sounds good mate. Like you say its a great forum, hang around chances are some will know bmw's better than people on other forums lol.

BG V6, LY 182
Lol nothing more annoying than that!

Congrats on the new car mate, I really want one but at the moment the man maths is not adding up.

Your telling me. annoys the life out of me.

As for man maths. 'Man' maths always adds up in your favour ;)

172/vx220t/m135i
Congrats. What colour have you gone for?
Thanks, I've gone with alpine white, black leather. I would have liked red leather but the wife point blank told me that was not an option lol Wasn't going to push my luck ;)