ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 ftonr bumper screws/clips

172 Cup
Anyone know where I can get hold of/or product numbers for some replacment front bumper screws and clips as my searches turn up nothing.... the ones that go under the arch liner, and the little silver clip that holds the bumper flush to the front quarters if that makes sense? As i had to cut one off due to corrosion and it wouldn't budge, and the other just fell off! Ill go get a pic of them now

Thanks In advance

Edit..oh and the 2 little black ones? that go under the bonnet could do with replacing aswell

Edit..Pics
Left Bumper clip holds bumper flush to quarter, Right Srew and clip under arch liner

nYAc1.jpg

Last edited:
Ever have any luck with these? I took my bumper off and only had 1 of the clips on the far left remaining, no idea how many are meant to be there!? Managed to track down everything else though. You ever find where to get them?

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Surely just go ask you local dealership? i did the same for the mushroom plugs that hold the arch liners and the pins that hold the scuttle panel/ grill under the bonnet.. they're only pennies... get the parts guy to do his own job!

I have all the bolts and speednuts, its those U shaped clip things with 2 small barbs I'm after. Only had 1 left, no idea how many there should even be. They don't appear to do much, perhaps help squeeze up the shut lines...

Cheers for those links, all good for future reference. Actually got all the bits from WestsRenault, but didn't have any of these mysterious clip things

Think that's going to be the answer. Its all fixed up and looks fine, but as these clip things are so hard to track down I'm determined to get them!