ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 flamer in leam, 5 o'clcok today!

More poke than viagr
Hi, you parked in front of me down by the sweet shop, just off regents street...well i know where i mean lol. Had the new style Renault badges on and a Renault F1 team sticker on the bonnet.

Was it you i saw over the weekend aswell? Sunday i think?

flame red 172
you saw me on sunday mate,once at top of town and then you smiled when i was coming across the town bit by priors!

but i was going through leamington yesterday but i have renault f1 team sticker on back and cliosport sticker on bonnet,i did see this flamer coming towards leam though when i was going home to kenilworth,think it had like 3/4 size plate

that right?

More poke than viagr
Hi mate, yeah i gave you a thumbs up lol. Sounded ace when you pulled away from the lights :approve:

When you saw me in my car we were lost looking for multi story car park lmao, completely forgot where it was somehow!?

flame red 172
oh right yeah the priors car park,always a pain!

oh it sounded ace did it,i didnt pull away fast,im not that cool lol :cool:

i like your car too bud! nice wheels

Flamer 172
Hi mate - it was me who parked in front of you!

There's quite a few of us around Leam! I'm always parked on regent street in the loading bay (outside superdry) or on Holly Walk (free parking!)

I'll keep a look out for you next time! There's a really nice RB with white turinis in leam somewhere too - seen it a couple times.

:)

flame red 172
ah so it was you a saw,you had just come off a46 and was making your way to leamington,you might ave seen me in my flamer too :dapprove:

oh yeah the RB one is a girls,ummm lora x i think

Flamer 172
yeh I spotted you coming the other way! Think it was lowered quite a bit or I might be confusing it with another I saw?

Subaru 330s
Hi mate - it was me who parked in front of you!

There's quite a few of us around Leam! I'm always parked on regent street in the loading bay (outside superdry) or on Holly Walk (free parking!)

I'll keep a look out for you next time! There's a really nice RB with white turinis in leam somewhere too - seen it a couple times.

:)

That would be me :D but they are Superturismo's :eek: what are you driving?

Subaru 330s
you saw me on sunday mate,once at top of town and then you smiled when i was coming across the town bit by priors!

but i was going through leamington yesterday but i have renault f1 team sticker on back and cliosport sticker on bonnet,i did see this flamer coming towards leam though when i was going home to kenilworth,think it had like 3/4 size plate

that right?

I think I might have seen you Sunday too, about 1ish not sure I had just come back from a night out in Brum, but you were turning up Tachbrook Road near the train station

Flamer 172
I've got my trusty flame red 172...I'm around leam couple days a week.

Nice RB you have there!

More poke than viagr
Saw you today Lora, first time for ages.

Yep lets get a meet sorted, theres more than enough of us lol

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Didnt realise there were this many in/around leam!
Sort a meet out :)

I've only ever seen one or two 1*2's around leam but then again all I ever do is drive up + down the parade going to/from uni :(

Just wanted to give my +1 to the "Sort a meet out"!

More poke than viagr
So whos up for a meet then? Anyone got any ideas for a location?

Might sound weird, but we could meet at top of the multi storey car park? Would be pretty cool i think.

I'm up for a meet, trying to think of a decent location, probably best being somewhere slightly out of town.

More poke than viagr
Yeah, not to easy to think of a good location when you actually sit down and think about it lol.

Dont really want to travel too far...oooo oooo i have a good place. Its a small diner on the outskirts of leamington. The long itch diner, in long itchington. Theres a big hotrod meeting there once a month so would be good for a few clios surely lol?

http://butty-run.com/

Maybe a bit small and out the way for some people though....

Subaru 330s
So whos up for a meet then? Anyone got any ideas for a location?

Might sound weird, but we could meet at top of the multi storey car park? Would be pretty cool i think.

Was that when I was at the top of town sat at that roundabout? I can never remember who is who on here lol!

I usually meet the renaultsport forum lot at the Waterman once a month or so. Big empty car park! And nice pub/food etc....

More poke than viagr
Yep, with my mismatch wheels on lol :eek:

waterman would be good, go there for bike night every wednesday during the summer. Know the manager there aswell lol. Probably best location i can think of tbh.

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
I'd be happy with whatever tbh, the Waterman looks nice and out of the centre of town.

When I was over sorting my car out with Fred yesterday I mentioned that us lot would be sorting out a meet maybe at the end of this month and he said to give him a shout when we know what we're doing and he'd come along.

When is everyone free?

I'm up for a meet. Let me know when!
Scudisag did I see you last weekend, was in a Silver 172, on the big roundabout near Sainsburys?

Subaru 330s
+ 1 for the meet - Loading bays on the parade? ;)

Harribanjo - I'm at Warwick too - Flame red 172 - how have we not crossed paths?! Fred has done all the work on my car - he is a true Clio Guru!

Hello again to anc7y! Looking nice and clean today unlike mine - (see pic)

Lora-X: I parked up quickly behind you today to run into starbucks. Took a cheeky pic, hope you don't mind :)

LINK:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_mkjFr_GKnjVZw_EohKTow?feat=directlink

Lol awesome :D! I saw you drive past actually, didn't realise you had parked behind me, or I would have popped my head out and said hi! My car has been parked there all day (got special permission lol) as I am lending a hend in my mums shop over Valentines!

flame red 172
well ive just been told by bodyshop today that the front subframe has crease in it and the shockabsorbers are bent aswell as rear beam,so not sure what to do now:eek:

i drive it round but not too far

Flamer 172
replied!

funny you say that it doesn't go in a straight line! I hit the kerb during the snow - had a new steering arm put in but it still pulls right on acceleration. Checked the tyre pressures, but am going to ask Fred to have a look. The cars going back to him soon for new engine mounts, front brakes.

Anyone in Leam ever been pulled over on Bedford Street which turns in Tavistock Street past Mumbai Blue up to Smack. I got pulled over last night at 3am for turning up that street. I had no idea but its Taxi only entry from 11pm to 5am. There are two signs but I completely missed them £30 fine! - Not even a warning.

Unmarked 5 series with armed police...obviously these Clio's are a serious problem in Leam ;)

Flamer 172
Lol awesome :D! I saw you drive past actually, didn't realise you had parked behind me, or I would have popped my head out and said hi! My car has been parked there all day (got special permission lol) as I am lending a hend in my mums shop over Valentines!

Yeh I saw the card on your windscreen - I love your car!

Tom46 was parked up on regent street too I think.

Defo should do a meet.

replied!

funny you say that it doesn't go in a straight line! I hit the kerb during the snow - had a new steering arm put in but it still pulls right on acceleration. Checked the tyre pressures, but am going to ask Fred to have a look. The cars going back to him soon for new engine mounts, front brakes.

Anyone in Leam ever been pulled over on Bedford Street which turns in Tavistock Street past Mumbai Blue up to Smack. I got pulled over last night at 3am for turning up that street. I had no idea but its Taxi only entry from 11pm to 5am. There are two signs but I completely missed them £30 fine! - Not even a warning.

Unmarked 5 series with armed police...obviously these Clio's are a serious problem in Leam ;)

Is that the road that smack is on?? That's pretty harsh of them!

Flamer 172
Yeh that's the one but the other end... You can use it during the day just not after 11pm!

Subaru 330s

Defo should do a meet.

Thanks :D will be looking much better once its had its new bumper and front wing as some silly sod bumped into me! Then I can put my splitter on....finally!

I can't believe you got fined by the rozzers, I had no idea you couldn't use that road at night and i've never seen the signs, they could have just given you a warning! :mad:

Who wants to sort a meet out then?

Last edited:
  More poke than viagr

Defo should do a meet.

Yep drove past yesterday, then stood drooling over your car Lora lol :eek:

I was only about 20 mins so must have just missed everyone lol.

Could we possibly wait till i get my wheels back to have a meet lol :eek: dont really want to arrive with mismatch steelies on lol. Watermans probably the best bet, so shall we say there?

Shall i put a thread up in the local meets section, or shall we wait till we've organised it all first?