ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 feels faster now!

STI JDM
Been meaning to write this up for the last couple of days but haven't had the chance. If anyone remembers, I posted on here asking for help on what exhaust to get as my back box had fallen off (common problem). Got some helpful responses but the fact I need my car for work meant I had to get it fixed quickly.

Took it down to the local garage where a friend works and he said it wouldn't be a problem. I was kinda worried as some of the prices quoted on here for exhausts were sky high. Well he got it done in no time and I was able to pick it up after work. As soon as I started the engine up, I noticed it sounded a bit beefier and the car was a lot more responsive, especially at lower revs. Now I've got that great feeling again getting into my car and just driving it, just like when I first bought it. Best £130 I've ever spent her!

car? need a license 1st!
u gotta keep ur car in tip top cond. if u wanna keep smiling :D

spesh with renaults!