ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exhaust

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi
I own a 2003 Renaultspsort 172 and yesterday the silencer box fell off it. Does anybody have a std silencer for sale or know where I can get one cheap ?
Kwik fit want £170 & Fitting for one (Lets face it they're not the best quality out there)
Thanks
Dean

Mondeo STTDCI
Where are you based?

Prospeed (Cardiff)
Hayward and Scott (Basildon)
K-Tec (South West IIRC)

For starters. Oh and warranty? A longshot I know.

Ziel Nurburgring
Cat back Prospeed will be about £300. From reports it is well worth the money though.

KTec's stealth is a little more, again cat back.

Have you asked Renault stealers how much an OE one is?

Black Gold Meggy 225
Yeah your pretty screwed when that happens...mine did it 3 months ago and i am only just getting it fixed....not cheap

clio 172
hi

i have a 172 i had a custom stainless steel exhaust made from scratch took 1hr from cat back did a great job, top welder!! good sound!! oval design cut a section of the back bumper out to fit looks better than most ive seen costs £250 from big tyres in nottingham

why waste your money on a brand named exhaust system when you can have one built to your spec!! they all do the same thing anyway!!