ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 exhaust on a 1.4

Clio 1.4 16v (52 plate)
can anyboby tell me if it will fit and will i get any benefits e.g performance/sound or is it the same exhaust system

Bit pointless really, you won't see or feel and benefits. If you want a better sound, you could try Prospeed in Cardiff and asking them to make you a custom one. You can choose any sound and style of the exhaust and it comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Megane 225 F1
^^ im doing this next month. Got quoted around £50 less than a k-tec system and i get to choose what it looks and sounds like....brilliant! Cant wait

180.5 bhp 172
There is a company in Bristol called Longlife, I have an exhaust custom made from them and its cracking! Awesome sound with lifetime warrenty.

You choose out of about 100 tips, then 3 noise level back-box's, and they weld it up there and then and fit it.

I have their details if you want them.

I paid £145 for my backbox. Money well spent if you ask me!

What about the other way round? Got a ktec stealth of my old 1.4 16v.. nw got a 172. Wil this restrict it in any way?