ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 doesnt always start up first time ?

172 SPORT PH2
any idea? just kepts turning over, then when i re did it, it started fine? any ideas??

Spark plugs?

Starter motor?

this only happens now and again, (Usually bad times)

Monaco 172
could be the immob ring, or need a new key, same thing happened mine. or try the fuel pump relays for corrosion.

172 SPORT PH2
i right i see, well the red light doesnt flash in the middle, it goes off, so i assume that its fine to start but sometimes it just turns, like it aint getting a spark ?

1.6 16v
i recently had a problem with my fuel pump not coming on, to sort it all i needed to do was wd40 the relay in the engine compartment. Mine had some corrosion and that sorted it, but mine would not start at all, but since it doesn't cost nothing par the wd40 so i would give it a go.

Skoda Fabia vRS
TDC sensor and loom required, buy genuine only, if you buy a factors one you might still have the same problem