ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 De-cat

Clio 172 Phase 1
Orite guys, after a de-cat for my 172 phase 1, looked on a few websites, there's one on k-tec and with delivery would be £130, anyone know of somewhere cheaper? Not that i'm a tight arse but was thinking more of 100 or just under hopefully!

Cheers

182 cup
keep an eye open in the for sale section bud, they come up second hand now and again for under £100

Clio 172 Phase 1
keep an eye open in the for sale section bud, they come up second hand now and again for under £100

Cheers mate will do.

Would rather have new ideally, I am going to ring the guy who made my custom exhaust tomorrow and see how much, but getting there and back will cost me about 25 quid maybe more in petrol so ordering online may be best bet and fit myself/someone local.

Anyone got some links?

Ph 1 172
NW performance on here mate that's where I got my Decat for my phase 1 172, was £100 I think might of gone up but either way was cheaper than ktec's decat

Clio 197
yeah NWP did do them in the past for about £100 - either way they are expensive for a small piece of bent pipe