ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Saw this advertised on autotrader, clicked the like to find it was from the dealer I brought my first 172 from.

http://www.jameslaurencecars.com/showroom.php?id=377330502

Now as you can see from the listing he thinks it's a 182 and has just given a generally bad description. However I mainly wanted to warn anyone looking at this car.

After a week of owning my 172 it started smoking like it was a James bond car. Obviously called the dealer, said it was nothing to do with him and to contact the warranty company. The warranty wouldnt cover all the costs (not even close), so ended upup going to tradingstandards. Through the whole think the dealer refused to help and in the end told me to f**k off.

So if I was you stay well clear

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Yeah that is a 182 with both cup packs it looks like, looks in decent enough shape and priced fairly realistically if f/s/h is present???

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
My bad looked at it on the phone. I would honestly check the history part as mine old one ws billed as fsh but was just a load of old mots and receipt for a belt kit. But like I say be warned the dealer is a grade A w**ker