ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup with new SPAX RSX coilovers fitted

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Had the Spax RSX with the outboard rear coilover kit fitted yesterday over at BTM Performance so i thought i'd give the Cup a quick wash and take some of pictures.

Fred also recommended that i have the Pure Motorsports top mounts and strut brace package fitted at the same time to compliment the new coilovers, it's been a rather expensive week!

Anyway here's the pictures.

DSC_0400.JPGDSC_0401.JPG
DSC_0405.JPGDSC_0408.JPG
DSC_0410.JPGDSC_0411.JPG
DSC_0413.JPG
photo (1).jpg
photo.jpg

Last edited:
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
The weather not been great today but it already feels much more solid and planted to the road.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lovely, getting a set of those top mounts and strut brace in the new year to go with my RSX's :)

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Cheers for the comments lads. I'll have more feedback on the setup once we have a decent dry day.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Thanks again for the comments, chuffed to bits with the ride quality and looks. They really have set the car off.

Mund101-Just out of interest, where are you ordering yours from?

BG 182
Thanks again for the comments, chuffed to bits with the ride quality and looks. They really have set the car off.

Mund101-Just out of interest, where are you ordering yours from?

Ordered my Spax from Dan @519Automotive...actually turned up last night :D