ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup with air conditioning

Do any 172 cups have air conditioning? For example I keep seeing adverts on autotrader like this....
2003 RENAULT CLIO 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172 Cup 3dr [CC] Hatchback

That [CC] Suggests climate control to me rather then cubic capacity, yet when I rang him up and asked if it had climate control he was like... "no its a cup durr". So, are there any 172 cups with climate control / air con ?

Thanks for the quick response, so am i right in thinking that [CC] stands for climate control as I originally thought ? Reason I ask is the other half isnt happy with my planned purchase due to the lack of sunroof (women eh), and I think climate control would sweeten her a bit :)

also sorry about the huge font above the service unavailable message is responsible! :)

[Edited by edgerfs on 18 November 2004 at 5:13pm]

Very nice jon thanks the example. The guy I spoke to must of advertised his incorrectly then (since it had [CC] in the ad but he didnt know what I was talking about). Im gonna keep my eyes peeled for a good priced [CC] one now, sure Ill be glad in the summer.

Remapped derv Golf

Good for clearing windows too!

Mind you Im selling my non cc "real" cup if youre interested. Only 3,000 miles cause I hardly use it.

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 18 November 2004

Yes some Cups came with climate control, personally I dont see them as "real" Cups.

:D
Have to agree with you there lol! If I was buying one second hand I would pay more for one without!

Quote: Originally posted by edgerfs on 18 November 2004

Have to agree with you there lol! If I was buying one second hand I would pay more for one without!

Dont have a girlfriend do you? :p

WTF :confused:

Your right about the girlfriend though!! My wife wont let me have one!

[Edited by brazo on 19 November 2004 at 1:08pm]

Ph 1 Clio 172
Re: Archived Post from old forum

ive had air con in numerous cars and tbh used it only a handful of times ,I can ive without AC :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That's gotta be a record, surely a decade old thread doesn't need a reply!