ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup thoughts?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Should add, it's what I'm now after. A nice standard 172 cup below 80k!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
nope i went to see it last year it was advertised at 41k same pictures he is a trder,gets cars from part exs,his name is simon and he described this cup as immaculate,it was a dog mate.It had gear gaitor missing,lots of mud under the front seats,water getting in the boot,stunk of damp.Timing belt changed 7 years ago fsh was a printed sheet from a garage AVOID THIS CAR LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
I imagined a story where ADS1982 actually just made that up, and subsequently goes to buy said car which is actually as described.
Yea..wouldn't be much of a community then! I know you're only joking however he has some info on the seller that makes me believe him

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Hang five i will find the thread on this car from last year to prove iam not bs as jeff suggests,nice community spirit there

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
True but this avatar reflects a dodgy turk seller on here,in honesty that cup now has jumped 20k miles in less than a year somehow oh and Cribert the dephaser has not been changed on it if this helps you mate

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
I won't be touching it mate! Seems there's not many 172 cups out there at all. Well standard anyway!