ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Suspension

Clio 172 Cup
Hi All

Looking to return my 172 cup back to standard on it suspension setup. Where is the best place to source the parts, springs, shocks and top mounts?

Thanks

Martyn

mk1 Octavia VRS
Brand new cup springs are expensive IIRC, you might want to look for a second hand set or a set of Eibach pro-kit springs which are probably the closest decent aftermarket springs to standard.

Clio 172 Cup
Cheers will drop him a message. Got a quote off garage near me of £700 to do the lot. Does that sound about right?

182cup & 172 racecar
No, sounds far too much, even at garage rates. I think shocks are about £80 a corner, plus the springs. Fitting it all doesn't take that long really.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah my brother just had his coilovers fitted and paid around 140 for the labour. That was an Imprezza which is harder than a clio too.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Its around £38 each for rear shocks.
its around £40 each for front shocks.

Springs you can get second hand on ebay (Eibach Pro) for approx £100.

Its SOO easy to do yourself too, Can prob do all 4 in a few hours? Make sure you spray some WD40 onto the bolts the day before though to help.

Its what im doing atm ;)