ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CUP - St-Ives (Cambs) Flyover

CS Dungeon
Thought it was Tom aka Toms_CUP the way he came flying up my arse so I dropped it 2 cogs and floored it:approve:

Anyway, was you trying or did my rusty old williams tear you a new ring;)

All good fun:D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
You wern't in homebase (Huntingdon) the other night were you Tom?

There was a cup in the car park with "tow" on the front bumper, thought it might have been you.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Thought it was! I had a quick scout around but couldn't see you in there!

I seem to be in there at least once every day at the moment!

CS Dungeon
You wern't in homebase (Huntingdon) the other night were you Tom?

There was a cup in the car park with "tow" on the front bumper, thought it might have been you.

He was probably in Halfrauds buying his fluffy steering wheel cover;)

Clio 172 Cup
Thought it was Tom aka Toms_CUP the way he came flying up my arse so I dropped it 2 cogs and floored it:approve:

Anyway, was you trying or did my rusty old williams tear you a new ring;)

All good fun:D

IT WAS ME! Wanted you to turn left onto the low road (I had my indicator on), but you ended up going straight on and then turning left into greenfields. I followed you over the roundabout but when you turned left into greenfields I turned round in the layby and went back down the low road again!

I live in St. Ives too.

I'm more commonly found on the renault sport forums. Will have to start posting on here too.

Why's that?

I had a Black 16v when I signed up as a runaround hence the name as only was going to have it short term, after 2 weeks sold it to my gf who's on here Smiley Stacey.

I then had 2 Supra Twin Turbo's 1 normal and 1 aerotop before obtaining a V6.

It's because you registered back in 2004, but have only posted up 8 times - I realise now why your post count is so low, as you'd have had no need to come on here.

Are you on v6clio.net ?

Clio 172 Cup
bloody hel, there's lots of you about in this area.

i usually use the bluntisham route to go for a caning, don't have a tow on the front, but have a very very loud exhaust!