ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup south wales

172 cup
Hey everyone ! Had my cup about a month now and love it ! Had a few problems within the first few weeks( as expected lol) but shes running great now with quite a bit of research off here ! Had a meg 225 before my cup, a 197 before that and a saxo vts.
Heres a couple of pics
8B5DF814-9AFF-423F-ACBD-F2318B6B4C74-2039-000001DD2627BB09_zpsad0da418.jpg

8B5DF814-9AFF-423F-ACBD-F2318B6B4C74-2039-000001DD2627BB09_zpsad0da418.jpg

FDB33887-A04B-40E7-A2C6-1DC6C0D2F76D-2039-000001DD2B8B6662_zps162574b7.jpg

Wheels are in desperate need of a refurb, ktr panel filter came today, fitted a ktr top engine mount and replaced the other 2. Got a few things on my list for xmas and hoping to start some track days next year !
Look forward to meeting some of you at various meets etc
cheers, lee

clio 172 phase 2
Hello mate welcome nice too see another welsh member im from carmarthen buddy :) nice cup you got there !

172 cup
Cheers lads !
Rollerdan, do you come down swansea way much for cruise swansea ect ? Think theres 1 16th dec

LY Megane R26 230
Hio Lee,im also in Swansea and also have a Cup! mines on reg plate T33 AJG so give me a wave if you see me.

clio 172 phase 2
Hey mate i used to go to kenfig ? But that was a while a go grown out the cruise seen now ! To many roidy chavs sniffin meow lol

172 cup
Hey mate, dont think ive seen 1 around with that private plate, will keep an eye out for you dude! I have seen about 2 others . You out and about much in the cup ?

172 cup
Welcome, I'm from Crosshands and i've got a 197.

Nice car
Thanks mate, same to you ! I had a nimbus 197 too. There seems to be a good few of us from south wales! Just looked in the south wales chat and no meets planned ? I know the weather isnt ideal but would be good to meet up.

clio 172 phase 2
Another Welsh cup! Im from bridgend, But im coming up camarthen in december to pick my brother up from trinity uni!
Will beep if I see any 1*2 around haha

Haha i live down the road from trinity mate literally 2mins ! Small world matey

A meet sounds good but but my cars of the road atm so i wnt be in my clio :(

172 cup
Welcome, seems all the cups are finding there way to wales. might need to move house or I will feel left out!

btw how do you find the KTR engine mount, does it vibrate much?

clio 172 phase 2
Yea mate no doubt i all of my good mates have clio sports too so il drag them along also a few guys down towards pembroke i know would come too :)

LY Megane R26 230
Hey mate, dont think ive seen 1 around with that private plate, will keep an eye out for you dude! I have seen about 2 others . You out and about much in the cup ?

yeah im in it everyday and quite often nipping about swansea in it.

fast one
Hopefully if all goes well shoul be getting a cup soon. Im in pembrokeshire about 30 mins from carmarthen. Always beig dragged to swansea.n carmarthen by the mrs haha

172 cup
Welcome, seems all the cups are finding there way to wales. might need to move house or I will feel left out!

btw how do you find the KTR engine mount, does it vibrate much?
haha thanks, i brought her back from birmingham aswel lol ! The engine mount made a nice improvement to the way the car feels, theres no rocking when on/off the throttle and it feels so smooth when driving. There is a little bit of vibration when you first fit it but after an hour or so you will get used to it. Nobody thats been in my car has noticed any vibration, i would defo recommend to others.

Jaredhasnobrain - lol its like that now it has some super cheap tyres on

172 cup
yeah im in it everyday and quite often nipping about swansea in it.
Give me a shout 1 night if your out and about mate, im always about aswell, i cannot stay in all night lol .

Where would be the best place for everyone to meet then ?