ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup. New goodies fitted!

Hey!

Had my Cup for 2months now and loving it! Decided to treat it to a few goodies, wheels needed sorted as they were kurbed badly.

Anyway White Speedline turinis fitted, Eibach Sportlines and smaller front numberplate to fit in the recess. Suspension feels abit twitchy now on corners but none the less im pleased.

Gave it a good clean today, so thought ild show some pictures off!, excuse quality; looks alot better in flesh!

100_1148.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1151.jpg

100_1154.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1162.jpg

Thanks, at the moment there aint really any plans, maybe just a K-tec exhaust, but just gonna enjoy it.

Personally the sportlines aint as good as the standard springs but thats to be expected, slightly harder ride and as said slightly twitchy but i need to get tracking sorted.

Do look awesome though!; more of a nose down stance now.

182 cup
looking fantastic mate

Coated my wheels white too, a b1tch to keep clean but look awesome when they are!

Cheers.

Yep indeed fancyplates!

And rims aint too bad to keep clean; had alot worse in the past. but well worth it!

Clio 197
nice :) just hope the rozzers don't take a dislike to that plate, they seem hot on them round my way