ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup insurance!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
as above, heard that greenlight don`t insure 172 cup`s n wondered who`s the best company for well modded clio`s? brakes,suspension,engine ect
thanx al :D

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Im with AA pay £1200 with 1 claim and 3 points (SP30) 33 in a 30 zone damn gatso lol
but my cup has no mods.. well none yet ;)

I've recently found out the same thing about Greenlight. My last car was a 260bhp Leon Cupra R and I paid £777 fully comp with all mods declared (with Greenlight) - expected a nice cheaper quote and they said nooooo. Hmmm, they said they'd do £472 fully comp on a normal 172 though - it's just finding a decent one now :)

Can't think who else to try... maybe Adrian Flux? They insured me on my old 106 GTi and CTR and were always the best then...

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
^^^ try`d flux but wud not touch me, i`m 23, 3 years no claims, 5 points (speeding-cum off in jan 08 thou) gotta b sum insurer out there?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Try Direct Line. Im with them. Think im paying about £650, but it should go down in January as im 25 in December.

Hopefully i can keep it on the island before then as well!

Alot of companies won't touch Cups these days.

182 Trophy
give elephant or churchill a go. i'm paying £1700 for my trophy with 3 yrs driving without any NCB.worth a punt online

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
with direct line at mo, but they don`t insure modded cars :quiet: :nono: