ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup in Leicester, red 172 mk1 in Hinckley

Golf GTI MKV
Spotted the Cup about 5:30 on Narborough Road squeezing through traffic.

And the red 172 in Burbage about 6:00. I may of been seeing things but im sure it had some Willy alloys on the rear!?

Oh yeah ... spotted a black 172 mk2 on the M69 as well sometime amongst all that!

Trophy
-BaJ- said:
And the red 172 in Burbage about 6:00. I may of been seeing things but im sure it had some Willy alloys on the rear!?

I wonder who that could be then? ;)
Was on my first test drive since i replaced all the brakes and suspension, not had chance to get some new tyres fitted to the other F1's.

Mat.

Clio 200 Raider
-BaJ- said:
Spotted the Cup about 5:30 on Narborough Road squeezing through traffic.

Oh yeah ... spotted a black 172 mk2 on the M69 as well sometime amongst all that!

that was me in the cup mate was u going the other way?

didnt see ya though

not seen a red 172 in hinckley before....

see a few black 172's though, one often parks near my work T* DEV

Golf GTI MKV
matbrown said:
Was on my first test drive since i replaced all the brakes and suspension, not had chance to get some new tyres fitted to the other F1's.

Thought it might be you Mat. I tried to follow you down Forresters Rd but got stuck behind a van and then you'd disappeared.

canky said:
that was me in the cup mate was u going the other way?

Yeah i was giong the other way, did you have a Cup badge on the boot or was i seeing things?

matbrown said:
I flashed at a Black Mk1 172 on featherstone Drive today, i was in a mates Willy.

Mat.

i also saw a black MK1 172 in Hinckley today, probs same one, cant remember where it was now lol

Looking for a ph-quick...
Well yet more Leicesterites!!! I think we need to organise a leicester meet considering how many people there in here from the leicester area!
Amir

Golf GTI MKV
matbrown said:
I flashed at a Black Mk1 172 on featherstone Drive today, i was in a mates Willy.

Wayhey, that was me! I didn't see you flash though else i would of acknowledged you. You were turning into Cowper Rd i think.

Jonas7 said:
i also saw a black MK1 172 in Hinckley today, probs same one, cant remember where it was now lol

Wayhey pt2. That was me again, 5 mins after seeing Mat. I was coming down Hollycroft hill as you were coming up the other way. I thought it might of been you at the time!

-BaJ- said:
Wayhey, that was me! I didn't see you flash though else i would of acknowledged you. You were turning into Cowper Rd i think.

Wayhey pt2. That was me again, 5 mins after seeing Mat. I was coming down Hollycroft hill as you were coming up the other way. I thought it might of been you at the time!

that was where i seen the 172, didnt realise it was you, but yes it was hollycroft hill now you mention it! not seen you before!

Trophy
-BaJ- said:

Yeah, thats right.
Thought it was you, which was why i flashed.

Mat.