ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup for sale r14 cup

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice;)

Dont want to swap that spoiler for my cup one do you.....lol
Iv seen this car in Wolverhampton, looks MINT.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Far far better off getting it back to standard as you'll get much more that way.

It's at least a grand overpriced as it is.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
the exhaust in the pics is a yoz its now a ktec stealth, all the mods are tasteful and it is a mint looking cup compared to some at 4000 pound with standard seats and havent been maintained like this one has

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
if you decide that you would like to put it back to standard then i would be interested in the trophy seats mate,

Car looks very nice, but as revels said i would put it back to standard, get well over a grand for the parts and then knock a £750 off the price maybe more, and youve got extra money in your pocket.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
i would mate but just havent got the time or the original parts took it in part ex and am buying a house so just want the cash although i understand what your saying

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
well if you change your mind mate i would be interested in a few parts off that car, so would a fair few members on here.

cliosports are taking a hit by fuel prices etc, they just arent commanding the high prices anymore sadly :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
if worst comes to worse i'll break the lot lol, i know mate as are all cars tbh, i dont find the economy to bad compared to past cars but il see what happens cheers for the interest

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You could have a std cup spoiler + money your way, 20 min max to swap them over:D

The seats are worth £700/£900 if you sold them.

The vultures are out.......:eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Recaros will fetch £750 each. Cup seats you can probably get fronts for £25!! You can get the leather ones for £50.

H&R's have to be worth a few quid too. Won't cost a lot to get some standard suspension.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
il have to wait and see il keep it in mind but only advertised today so il wait on it abit not in a mad rush and open to offers so have to play the waiting game i px'd as didnt have much interest in last car jus a waiting game

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R14 CUP
This car is worth every penny of that, i sold it for just about that amount in november and its had a good amount of money spent on it since.

If i did have the cash, i would buy it back instantly. Its a epic car, and probably one of the nicest cups on the site.

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

PC250186.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
the exhaust in the pics is a yoz its now a ktec stealth, all the mods are tasteful and it is a mint looking cup compared to some at 4000 pound with standard seats and havent been maintained like this one has

I would say my cup is mint, has 16k less miles fsh, cambelt change etc etc and its a thousand pounds cheaper than yours.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Mate mines got fsh cambelt done the lot wants nothing the pictures prove it and I doubt your bay is as clean that the car sits as well or if you have the recaros their in this kind off condition

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I would say my cup is mint, has 16k less miles fsh, cambelt change etc etc and its a thousand pounds cheaper than yours.

Fairplay yours does look mint Scott, the way i look at it they are equally as good/nice a car. Choices are have one for less money with less miles or one with a bit more mileage with £1000's worth of easily removable/sellable extra's i.e. Seats & Plate. Depends what people want or what their budget is, personally if i was on the market for a Cup i'd want as lower mileage as possible, saying that i would also love Tredlines, difference is you can't by less mileage :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
To true yella all down to what specs wanted @ the end of the day I hope they both sell and everyones happy :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Don't really want to do this would rather wait it out because its worth the pounds but have found the ideal car this morning so am ajusting the price as I want the $$$$$ I'll knock it down to 4500

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  R14 CUP
Don't keep dropping the price mate, to the right person it's worth the money. If anyone wants pictures email me and I'll help out wherever I can. I know this car Inside out.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cheers Lee was a trip and a half but worth it! Why I never got another cup after mine was written off I don't know!

Jamie thanks for the pm