ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup - Calne

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Seen a 172 Cup in Calne, Wiltshire last night.

Any one on here?

Jamie.

PH2 172
Yeah mate gleamed her up on friday night and left it in the garage most of the time thanks for the comments suppose you dont wanna buy an exhaust do you wb cheers mate

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Not too sure how it would compare to a standard exhaust as i bought the car without one. Got my new brakes on the way and then just got to get my coilovers set-up and she's ready for Combe. :cool:

PH2 172
Yeah i had a standard exhaust on mine but was fuked so got a powerflow then not long after i wanted a stealth which im going to buy for it soon i wanna put some coilovers on me car but at the moment my money situation is tight so just going to wack some eibach springs and camber correting bolts get that all set up properly put stealth on it do a few other little bits then ill be going over to combe where abouts in devizes you live how long you had your cup for.

Last edited:

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Ah cool, nice plans. I live outside it in a little village, had it since November, got it off my brother cheap.

Will keep an eye out for you both as i work up Bumpers Farm in Chippenham.