ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup - Bristol. Avoid.

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
http://bit.ly/14W4bCl

Went and viewed this tonight. Wish I hadn't wasted the fuel.

Dephaser is one of the worst I've heard
No coolant
Low on oil
Bottom ball joint knackered
Clock in dash had fallen out
Tracking was out
The tiny paint mark on the rear bumper is about 5" square
Dents all over it, including above the rear 1/4 window
Speedo sensor knackered
Loom was fucked, and had been modified by Edward scissor hands
Oil leaks
Cam cover leak
Dephaser solenoid leak
Aux belt hanging off
Scratches on roof from straps

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I went there once to pick up a LY 182 ( dan new the owner )- it was actually quite a nice area, although the clothes seemed a little behind the times & his mum had a beehive!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
LOL!! That's jenny. She's a bit of a milf. I seen him up the pub the other night actually. Got an Audi A6 petrol after he sold the Clio. Hates it.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I hate when that happens - i went to Leeds for my Cup and was proper shiting my breeks that it was going to be a nail :eek:

Worked out well though as it's in damn good shape!

Trader Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Yeh it did, which is what annoyed me the most. He is truthful with his description, however, it lacks accuracy if you get me? He has said it's missing paint and has parking dents. But just didnt emphasise the severity of it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
everything is for sale for the right price. but to be fair i love that car too much and im not ever gunna find one like mine againn with that much history etc :)