ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup and trophy

182 Trophy & Megabusa
Me and Marky206x2c!

i was amazed how clean mine looked, washed it a day and an early morning foggy motorway drive before the show and it looked showroom under that light!

182 Trophy & Megabusa
oh and I also saw the worst example of a gordini cup ever, whos mate was apparently taking the piss out of me when looking round it. Some lovely people about....

no splitter, huge white sunstrip, kerbed alloys (even near the centre cap somehow) and a standard exhaust hanging down about 2 inches too far.

Then i drove past it on my way home from the show near where i live in sanderstead!

172 cup
oh and I also saw the worst example of a gordini cup ever, whos mate was apparently taking the piss out of me when looking round it. Some lovely people about....

no splitter, huge white sunstrip, kerbed alloys (even near the centre cap somehow) and a standard exhaust hanging down about 2 inches too far.

Then i drove past it on my way home from the show near where i live in sanderstead!

That was hideous! i saw it and walked past quickly!
I was pretty disappointed with the show!
Had a good look at ur trophy and the cup next to it tho! very nice

172 Credit crunch edition

Ha ha what a sack!!
The girl in the passenger seat of the trophy looked like she was half dead on sunday morning lol
Did look clean though matey

182 Trophy & Megabusa

Ha ha what a sack!!
The girl in the passenger seat of the trophy looked like she was half dead on sunday morning lol
Did look clean though matey

hahaha that has just made me laugh...she constantly sleeps lol!