ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup + 15's = MeGGaLOWzzz

3371739594_051635c064_b.jpg

I challenge you to a dual of the lowest.

Going low is one thing, making it look good is another.

Foxy your car looks like its doing a poo. DONOTWANT

You asked for a challenge and got pwnd by the lowest mk2 on the forum. Man up and take it!

Hai Jords x

I dont care what peoples opinions are anyway, lol. been there, done that, moved on.

The Mk2 was for looks as it was a 1.2, now ive built the hybrid ive set it up to how i feel its best for what its meant for, the track...lowness dosent even come into it ;)

ValverInBits
I dont care what peoples opinions are anyway, lol. been there, done that, moved on.

The Mk2 was for looks as it was a 1.2, now ive built the hybrid ive set it up to how i feel its best for what its meant for, the track...lowness dosent even come into it ;)

MK1 FTFW

Never above 25mpg
I have to say. Why create a thread about having a low car and then when an even lower car is presented, get all bitter about it??

Being that low is ridiculous anyway.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Fletcher you cant cheat by parking on a slope!
I could park my dads van upto a pile of slabs and say it's 'slammed' using that theory!

Flat surfaces only or GTFO ;)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
i can say that shaun(S23)'s car is the lowest clio i have ever seen :cool:
the noise it made when it pulled up next to me was epic :p (arch munching FTW!)

doesn't really compare to your cars but is anyone this low on 9x16's?:rasp:

soon to be 9.5's tho ;)
DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562-1.jpg

DSC00563-1.jpg

sam

S23

The Cleee-O
i can say that shaun(S23)'s car is the lowest clio i have ever seen :cool:
the noise it made when it pulled up next to me was epic :p (arch munching FTW!)

That was all splitter man! ... :rolleyes: Well maybe not. Haha :D. Win for Devon Clio's :rasp: .

And I have to say Sam's looks fierce with his new whimmmz. But I'm sworn to secrecy, so I won't say what they are. But it is lowww, and the strech is very much needed to fit those 9's in ;)

ph3 dci100 172 rep
That was all splitter man! ... :rolleyes: Well maybe not. Haha :D. Win for Devon Clio's :rasp: .

And I have to say Sam's looks fierce with his new whimmmz. But I'm sworn to secrecy, so I won't say what they are. But it is lowww, and the strech is very much needed to fit those 9's in ;)

the only two clio's in the area and they're both goin euro ;)

gonna need it even more when i get the 9.5s :p haha

S23

The Cleee-O
Haha, blatez man! My full on euro-ness may have to wait a little while though :( . Can't afford my Borbets for the minute, so gonna have to start reppin' some Rota's until I can...plus then I'll have track wheels ones I have enough doller for the Borb's :cool: lol.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
markblack172, what size were your OZ's in that foto, and what size rubber did you have on them? Lush car btw, I like the orange a lot :cool:

the oz's are 15" with 195 45 uniroyal rainsport tyres

cheers for the comment, not many people liked it at first

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
the middle bit on mine gets stuck going into multi-storys and those stupid red speedbumps that sit in the muddle of the road always catch under mine and its standard :p

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lmao

well you all haters but mines low, and CAN drive low, got pics of the old black wheels.

but tbh my other clio sits on the sills. and can drive and turn. but thats not ready yet so we cant really use thats.

but for now as danny said scots win ;) love you guys even tho you hate it may say its cheating but its really not. notch the chassi with the shafts so when thats sorted will be lower
Photo012A.jpg

Photo010A.jpg

Photo002.jpg

old pic have camber on the rear so there tucked in alot more.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
No a fan of the super low look tbh. It must make the car massively impractical.

S23

The Cleee-O
clio_va_va_voom , your car is awesome! I would personally never get bags, but it does suit your well. The lowness is off the hook so fair play. And also the little touches aswell, like the camo and the Porsche rims, and the fact that you've kept it as a van which is massively different. I like a lot :cool:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
lmao

well you all haters but mines low, and CAN drive low, got pics of the old black wheels.

but tbh my other clio sits on the sills. and can drive and turn. but thats not ready yet so we cant really use thats.

but for now as danny said scots win ;) love you guys even tho you hate it may say its cheating but its really not. notch the chassi with the shafts so when thats sorted will be lower
Photo012A.jpg

Photo010A.jpg

Photo002.jpg

old pic have camber on the rear so there tucked in alot more.

you gonna be at trax mate?
reli wanna see this!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
dunno samoose need to get brakes sorted and that, but prob will just go lol

cheers s23, its my daily van carrys engines no bother. practical for work. why i got it. handles fine for bags, and for me with the rear camber and stretch im not exactly going to drive it likea sport should be