ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 & Corsa VXR

ClioSport 172 FF
Today i went to my mates house, thought because of the weather we'd go out and drive down some lanes.

Only had the car for a month now and thought was about time i put it through its paces! My god its impressive lol i thought it would be good but not that good. My mate has a corsa vxr and i was up his arse all the way. couldnt shake me..also down straights 172 is quicker :cool: just!

Few snaps..Sh*it like but what the hell lol

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03416.jpg

DSC03421.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

Cheers :D

astra coupe on coilovers
both very nice but i would say the vxr would be quicker as my mates is quicker than my bros 182 ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
both very nice but i would say the vxr would be quicker as my mates is quicker than my bros 182 ;)
Some 172's are quicker than others. Of all the ph2 RS's I've owned, my 1st 172 was the quickest (noticably).

RB 182
Tell guy with the VXR to put a Remus exhaust on it - when i PDI'd a VXR Arctic other day i almost creamed lol

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

There really isn't alot in it tbh, my car keeps up with a mate's VXR and vice versa.
But yeah, depends from car to car, bf's 182 is a leetle faster than mine.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
just to clarify that the vxr i went against had the Remus exhaust. still did well imo

Renaultsport Clio 197
both cars look great
i'm starting to like the vxr...shame it has so much FAKE to it. Fake exhaus tips, fake vents and whatnots

You drove past me going over Warbreck Hill roundabout a couple days back, looks a tidy little motor.

My name is Ryan too :eek:

black 172 ph2
my mates got a corsa vxr, rolling start 2 gear there is nothing init up to 80. they look lush inside and the seats are sex!!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
the rear end completly spoils the vxr, dont know why they had to make it so ugly from behind?!

the astra vxr on the otherhand is gorgeous from behind!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love the 172 :)
Hate Vauxhall's - all of them! :( only one I actually like the look of is the Astra VXR

astra coupe on coilovers
my mates just had tms stage 1 remus cat back exsaust ap 4 pots and soon coilovers fitted 230bhp :) ill get some pics ;)