ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 alloys, how much would you pay?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Before spending you need to think:

Am I getting them refurbed anyway - if so, buy cheap kerbed wheels and not expensive, reasonable condition wheels.
What is the rubber like on the wheels and do I need 4 decent tyres - does this effect the costing of them.

I think the above seem expensive, but if they're nearly new tyres and in good condition they're ok - but I haven't read the ad.

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
too much pal, i seen an identical set to that go for 180, just be patient and ull find a good set...IMO thoo

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
4 straight wheels and 4 decent tyres, a spare too .. can't be bad for £300 ?

Jamie's advice above is spot on TBH.

Last set of wheels I bought were £600, one track day use with near enough brand new tyres .. sold my old set of knackered wheels and soon to be dead tyres for £400 .. net cost of £200 for a brand new set of wheels and rubber - less than it would have cost to get a new set of 17" tyres, let alone the 18s I was replacing !!

:cool: