ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182/VXR do Cheddar Gorge!

SchwepTek™
Me and a couple of mates went for a drive in the glorious weather today.

Haven't posted for a while but i'm borrowing a Canon 10-22mm Lens and I LOVE it! Defo my next purchase!

I'll let the pics do the talking but since I last posted, my car has been lowered another 5mm at the front, ELF stickers removed and also replaced the BlueFlame exhaust for a Janspeed which sounds awesome!

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

IMG_2792.jpg

P.S. School boy error....ISO was on 1600 so grainy as f**k! :(

Schwep.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I need places like that near me :(

Car looks clean BUT the Wheels on the other hand Oh my LOL

clio172,nimbus 197
thought so love your car always drive past it i just treated my self to a black 172 cant wait to pick it up

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cool pics but theres only two that i could look at without trying to tilt my head into a funny position!!! whats the matter with you do you walk funny??? lol

Corsa VXR
Pics look great Andy, was a quality day.

can you upload the vids you took on your phone?

The Janspeed exhaust sounds amazing, would replace the sound of mine with it anyday.

SchwepTek™
Pics look great Andy, was a quality day.

can you upload the vids you took on your phone?

The Janspeed exhaust sounds amazing, would replace the sound of mine with it anyday.

Just doing it dude! Didnt get a very good vid of mine! lol.

Your car is mint!

Makes my wheels look super tiny! :( lol

SchwepTek™
Liking the vxr.. How does it compare? Any more pics?

It's got a cat back and remap and easily kept up with mine. We didn't get a chance to compare side by side though.

Interior wise it's leagues ahead of mine. The recaros are amazing and certainly made me moist LOL. :eek:

Turbo gives it much more torque than the rs's too. Think I need itbs LOL!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
nice pics, good to see some fellower cs'ers taking advantage of the weather and going for a blast! car looked good, A spot on drive round that area shame it was rammed down in chedder! :S

Great pics!

Some great roads around there. You've just got to time it right. If you get stuck behind tourists or caravans you're fucked.