ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 inlet manifold?

clio sport 172 cup
as above are they any different? would i benefit ftom fitting a 182 inlet to my 172 cup? or would i be just better off getting my inlet matched?

Thanks lee

ITB'd MK1
the 182 upper WILL fit. Requires one hose take-off blocking, and you can't fit one bolt (insignificant). Not that it would give you an improvement on a cup.

Matching would be the way to go

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
How long does it take you? where abouts are you and what sort of price would I be looking at, Cheers Danny

ITB'd MK1
the process of matching using a CNC machine doesn't necessarily make the matching better than doing it by hand, it's just a fast, and very repeatable process. Only the lowers have ever been CNC'd by anyone, the upper is normally either not done, or matched by hand anyway

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ben@ Angelworks is doing mine for my ph1 starting off with the RS lower then opening that one out even more plus the upper.

clio sport 172 cup
hmmm i noticed the upper part of mine has a bolt missing? so i wonder if its already got a 182 manifold on.