ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 1/4 mile times

Clio 200 cup
I ran a 14.8 in my CTR earlier this year at the pod with an aem cold air intake being the only mod! i know its not a clio but they are pretty much bang on with the power to weight ratio so it should give you some idea of what you can achieve!

172 Cup SOLD
14.8 @ 97.39 in my cup

r-sport, decat, k-tec stealth, viper, no bonnet, no rears

it'll run a lot quicker than that next year though...i wasnt launchin on any rev's, just pulling away normal as if i was leaving a set of lights then foot to the floor as i started moving, stopped the bog down but didnt give me a quick start........if you look at the terminal tho it should be running a lot quicker than it did!

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
14.8 @ 97.39 in my cup

it'll run a lot quicker than that next year though...i wasnt launchin on any rev's, just pulling away normal as if i was leaving a set of lights then foot to the floor as i started moving, stopped the bog down but didnt give me a quick start........if you look at the terminal tho it should be running a lot quicker than it did!

thats a pretty high terminal speed mate, some clios rs that get under 15 are getting no more then 95mph.

172 Cup SOLD
14.8 @ 97.39 in my cup

thats a pretty high terminal speed mate, some clios rs that get under 15 are getting no more then 95mph.

yea i know.......i def think i could get this a lot, lot lower launching from 2.5k.........midge was running his hybrid to consistant 14.1 passes and his terminal was pretty much the same iirc

Turbos.
That a pretty lame time for a Cup with no rear seats IMO, i guess it proves it can be better with that terminal speed though.

172 Cup SOLD
god knows!!!

it didnt really dawn on me at the time, i was more concerned with beating the car next to me, not the clock, and didnt want to bog down!!

next time, my reaction times are going out the window and i'm going purely for a good 1/4 mile time rather than get away and finish before the person next to me

172 Cup, MK1 172
I ran a 13.44 @ 106.35MPH earlier this year in very poor conditions and on crap tyres, runs mid/low 13s all day. NA 172 Cup with mods.

172 Cup, MK1 172
BMC, R-Sport, Stealth exhaust, stripped on 15s, 50 shot of gas. Am confident with good weather/tyres it would run low 13s poss high 12s.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Ahhh you said N/A spraying is cheating;) ......that is impressive for only a 50 shot though:cool: