ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v wheels

i am selling my 17inch wheels,i am going back to the original wheels,phase 2 15inch 1s,the reason is because it is such a horrible ride,everything rattles and i hit a bump and i might aswell take off,i regret buying them!my car is lowered 35mm fare enough,but my bro has a 16v and i lowered his 35mm aswell and he has the standard 15inch wheels and his is so much smoother,its a lovely ride,any 1 agree with me? i have defintley made up my mind now!;) they mite look nice but thats all they do!!:mad:

totally, no point having 17s on such a small car.....it jsut dont work.

15" look miles betetr anyway, and the OE wheels are fab.

good choice! lol

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hmmm i prefer my 17s by far but the phase 2s iv got on at the min do look good and its a tad quicker with em on too.....but the 17s are going back on as iv just bought new tyres and the summer is now here....almost!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I agree. 16s do the trick though. ;)

Get some pics for me of a 16v with 15s on lowered about 30/35mm. PLEASE! Thanx.

I went from big wheels back to some refurbished Phase2s (with a 195/50 tyre profile choice). The car looks far better now and is much more comfortable/tractable on the limit.

The 15" wheels that came on the 16v are fairly big for a car of that size and age, so they dont look too small anyway.

Cars look better on original wheels as they get older.

172 exclusive no 172

ive had my valver for the last 4 years and havent contenplated changing the ride, dropped 45mm and the ride is unreal....

stick with the standard..

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I must admit i wish id have bought coilovers in stead of alloys now. :(

Still itll look tons better when lowered, but my 15s are for winter months now. I dont think they look good, just dont look bad (the phase 2s i mean)!