ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v suspension

Depends what model the hub spacig is the differences.
It won't lower the car will make for a harder ride and its the correct setup plug depending on age and if your talking 16V or not it might have problems with hub spacing.

stu

Clio Mk 1
sorry i dont mean actual 16v suspension i meant spax suspension that is meant for a 16v would that fit on and lower a 1.2??

cheers

stu said:
sorry i dont mean actual 16v suspension i meant spax suspension that is meant for a 16v would that fit on and lower a 1.2??

cheers
Again my point still stand.

Depends what model (ie phase 1 phase 2 1.2/1.4 1.6 Mk1 Mk2 etc) the hub spacing is the differences.

It won't lower the car will make for a harder ride and its the correct setup plug depending on age and if your talking 16V or not it might have problems with hub spacing.

What sized engine is the suspension from and what age is the car and what age and engine size is the car isn't going on?