ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16V cold air induction

has anyone tried using some silicone hose to attatch from the throttle head, down away from the engine and connect cone filter???
i reckon it may make a difference?? need new brakes, options are: Tar ox 40 grooves(standard size) or k-tecs big brake conversion(285mm) difference between the two is just under £100 and i dont really need more stopping power but would love a big shiny disc behind my rimmies?? Feedback please

I just bought the k-tec dics, not the bigger ones just standard size (Front and rear), and i must say that they feel superb, got braided hoses as well. ive only done just over 100 miles on them and im very impressed, they look great to!!!!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

My Tarox G88 disks and pads on front are still squealing like pigs. Dont now how much they need to run in. Also the standard caliper is crap (mate from AP confirmed this) so you would be better with the kit if calipers are better.

basically, do i need to go bigger?? is the braking improved a lot?? The big brake conversion uses standard calipers on extender brackets