ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16V BUMPERS!

hey guys, i got a 1.4 rt and i wanted to know if the 16v wings, bumpers and bonnet would fit my little clio? saw a 16valver over blue water tonight and got the idea. any info would be great.

(i cant afford a valver as im 17 so im trying to get a close as i can!)

:D

If its a Phase1 or 2, then yes.. only on the front tho.

Rear bumper wont fit without welding in some 16v arches - which is major hassle.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...

mate, i have a 1.4rt n have owned it since i was 19 three years ago, untill last week i bought my first valver, damn it was worth it!what a wait but what a car!!! sorry that was totally unrelated but i can see where ur comin from, i dreamed of the valver from day one and strived to make my 1.4 look the part!

its true, all front end parts can be changed for valver ones, although cuz wheel track is narrower in the 1.4 filling the 16v arches uve put on might require spacers for your wheels part from that ur laffin!!

regards

BMW M3 - For Sale!

i have a whole valver front end on my RT shell so yes the wings, bonnet, and front bumper are all a straight swap (dont forget about gettin valver splash guards if u change the wings and bumper)

like the post above, the rear bumper sticks out (MOT failure) if u dont get the valver arches welded on

Valvers are gutless under 3k revs compared to the Williams and Rsi.

But oh boy hit 4k revs and you know about it