ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16in wheels from a laguna - fit a clio ok?

LY 182
def said they were 4 stud fitment
only thing im really worried about is i once layed a 16inch wheel from a mondeo up against it and they looked huge compared to the 15s on it

Mondeo TDCI 130
I aint sure on the offsets either! Would defo make sure they will fit without catching etc before you buy! Someone will be along soon thats more help!

Chocolate Bar™
These ones? Think that answers your question ;)

DSC00424.gif

DSC00425.gif

LY 182
right i've just had these. they came with 205 55 16's as i presume are standard fittment to the laguna they came from -
problem being i've tried to fit them tonight and the rears they just about go on with no rear arch liners and fronts the tyres hit the shock.
so - just bought some 195 45's from jay s in a hope to combat the problem but the wheels are at work and cant try them.. just wondering if you reckon the tyres should solve the problem as im a bit worried.
cheers

LY 182
i have a feeling that may be the case.
would look to know how the ones middo posted were made to fit

Chocolate Bar™
they wernt made to fit, they just do fit lol. Pm russ9898 it was his car :)

what actual offset are they anyway? Tyre size doesnt really mean much to be honest

LY 182
they wernt made to fit, they just do fit lol. Pm russ9898 it was his car :)

what actual offset are they anyway? Tyre size doesnt really mean much to be honest
they went on in the end - 205 55 16 tyres we so huge the fronts hit the shock - 195 45 16's go on a treat and fit perfect
pics going up in media