ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16" renault turini's on a mk3?

Superleggera'd MK3
Was just wondering peoples thoughts on what 16" Renault trophy speedlines (anthracite) would look on a non-sport mk3? Havent seen this setup anywhere so wasnt sure if they would be too small or not? I would personally prefer to pop 16s on, but would like your guys opinions first :) also if u know of any pics or a photoshop, stick it up :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Lol is it bad that i forgot that i created that thread..... Even though it was only like 20 days ago :/

The non sports are 4x100 :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Meh, if you're gonna spend so much on wheels you may as well spend the little extra and get 17''

they always seem to be on eBay :( when I had a mk2, they were all 17'' lol and now I have a mk3 they're all 4 stud lol. Typical

Superleggera'd MK3
Hahah thats some bad luck mate. Yeah i see what you mean mate. Will have a scour on ebay. Do you reckon my drop will be limited with 17's? Im crap with wheels, cant make a decision lol just one of them things that i want to get perfect :/

Superleggera'd MK3
They would be perfect if they were 4x100....also, bit of a noob question but if the offset on them wheels is et16 and the standard non sport clio is 35-40....that would mean that they would sit a lot closer to the arches?

Superleggera'd MK3
Lol might save me buying spacers. I think the trophy 16" is et38.5 which should slot in perfectly. Might have to hit photoshop to see what i can do

Superleggera'd MK3
haha think ive changed my mind (common) :) thinking 16 oz supers in athracite! reckon if i get it low enough, they will look smart