ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15's or 16's - For my 182.

Peugeot 308
So I was thinking about changing my wheels earlier on.

Im a big fan of the Team Dynamic's Pro Race 1.2's, which will be my likely choice.

• Has anyone gone from the standard 205/45/16 to 195/50/15's on a 182?
RB 182 with black 15's would be great if anyone has Pics?

Cheers

535d / t5 caravelle
15's all the way, my 172 cup drives 10 times better even on 15" steel wheels with winter tyres on than it did with 16" turini's with hankook rs2's !

Rusty Cup
Not black but here's my old Clio on 15's.

ClioGravel-1.jpg

ClioGrass-1.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
15's just look WRONG imo ! Needs to be reply low to pull it off just having said that above pics don't look that bad :S

RB 182 Cup
5e0b7782-1aba-5c5c.jpg

5e0b7782-1acb-f3f2.jpg

Black Clio Williams 15" wheels, although considering getting them powder coated silver to match the door bullets.

RB 182 Cup
But then it doesn't handle on the roads that we have here in Scotland. :-(

I need all the travel I can to avoid being thrown off the road if / when the lowered suspension inevitibly hits its bump stops with enough force to launch the car!

RB 182 Cup
I love the look of lowered cars, just not practical, anyway I never see my 4x4 look from behind the steering wheel, problem solved. ;-)

320d
To be honest I can't really tell much difference in the drive between 15" and 16" wheels. I don't remember my ph1 being any different to drive than my 182. The cheap tyres are good though.

Really PH2's need to be lowered a fair bit to pull 15's off, unless they're just track wheels.

535d / t5 caravelle
i noticed the differance instantly betweem mine, drove like it should of done from the factory imo

My ph1 came with standard 16" ph2 wheels, it felt alot nicer to drive on the 15" williams wheels! Then again the ph1 was designed for 15's.

Also tyres are alot cheaper on 15's, so you can buy better rubber for less! :)