ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15Months Away! Its time to come back to the 182 :)

Clio 197 R27 Albi
I've missed my 182 so much I've decided to get my Clio back on the road again!

Its been sat on my drive for about 15Months now, I never could bring my self to sell it after buying a new car.

I've had a Teg DC5 & an Stage 2 Astra VXR since. Teg was great but insurence at 21 aint. VXR is stupid fast but I've been on boats which handle better!

Ill post up some pics of her once its all sorted out.

Hello to everyone :rasp:

320d
I don't know what it is about RS Clio's that make you keep coming back to them.

I'm sure you'll love having your Clio back on the road and it will save you a fortune, must be miles cheaper to run than the Teg and VXR.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Good work on getting the love back. I tried to sell my 182 then realised I loved it too much. It's back on the road in a few days and I cannot wait!!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm the same, had a DC2 type R, R26 and a 330ci and ended up back in a shitty old ph1 172! There's something about them!

Chocolate Orange 172
Welcome back to the Clio-love, sounds like you have had some nice motors in that time but you can't quite beat the fun of a RS Clio!!