ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" turini wheels

Daz89

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Screenshot_2015-01-22-20-49-00.png
Hi, I'm looking at buying a set of 15" turini wheels but I'm a little unsure on the wheel sizes and if they'll fit my 182. Can any1 help?

Screenshot_2015-01-22-20-49-19.png

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Not sure if it'll affect your decision but pretty sure the 15" Turinis are 6" width instead of 7" as per the 2118/ozf1 etc.

Daz89

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I'm new to all this sorry mate so don't really understand what you've just said?ha. I've just bought a 182 and am turning it into a track car so it's all a big learning curve for me

Track 172 Cup
Think he means those Turini wheels are only 6 inch wide as opposed to if you bought other 15" wheels like the oz f1 alloys or some speed line 2118's which are 7 inch wide. More width on track more grip I would assume. I have 2118's on my track car

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Yep, as Stu says smaller contact patch compared to what most people run but whatever youre happy with. Just wanted to point it out as it seemed to have been missed from the details in the advert.

Pretty sure the clio mk2 non sport 15" rims are only 6" wide for example. :)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yep, as Stu says smaller contact patch compared to what most people run but whatever youre happy with. Just wanted to point it out as it seemed to have been missed from the details in the advert.

Pretty sure the clio mk2 non sport 15" rims are only 6" wide for example. :smile:
They're 6.5" wide Paul. I've got a set as my track wheels with 205's on.

Daz89

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Thanks for the replies. The wheels haven't arrived yet. I was just more worried about weather they will fit as it says they off a 4x100 car but 4x98 is printed on the wheel. But iv been assured they fit the 4x100 car perfectly. Just hope they fit!