ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" OZ Racing. Will they fit? If not what are they worth?

RenaultSport clio 17
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349886966.114341.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349886979.737794.jpg
Bought these wheels recently and wondered if they would fit my 172? Have tried searching the web, but not got very far!

182 track, Mk7 ST
Should do depending on the offset.

Tried a set of my mates that were the previous design on mine and they fitted fine.

RenaultSport clio 17
Didn't post as much info as i should have! How do i know if they are 4x100? And the offset is ok?There are numbers on the wheels but nothing i can find with searching

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
it will say "ET42" or similar.

if not you can measure the offset relatively accurately with just a tape measure

4*100 should be obvious see if there are 4 holes and the diagonal of them is 100mm apart.

ph2 172
Look on the inside of the wheels and its normally stamped onto the spokes. Should be something like PCD100 or PCD108 and on another spoke you may have ET35 or similar.

RenaultSport clio 17
Ahh ok, thank you. No pcd but has et18 on the inside of the rim and 6.5jx15h2. Oz SpA. Quick measurement in the dark seems to be 100mm, so guess the best bet is to just try and fit them!
Thanks again for your help

RenaultSport clio 17
Really! Damn. So not really going to work then? Wish i had half a clue about these things! Picked them up cheap enough so should make a bit of money back on them i guess! Thanks for the help!

RenaultSport clio 17
Ok. After asking it seems they came off a 106 gti so not suitable. Et18 4x108. Rough price anyone? And best place to advertise? Have to sign up for 106 forums!

ph2 172
Ok. After asking it seems they came off a 106 gti so not suitable. Et18 4x108. Rough price anyone? And best place to advertise? Have to sign up for 106 forums!

Bang em on ebay. Start at 99p with reserve just above what you paid plus fees and hour in pocket if they sell above that.