ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" multi fit oz f1 spigot rings please help?????

Iceberg 172cup
Please help!
Ive bought 15" multifit oz f1 wheels
Having a nightmare with oz spigot rings
Im sure i need 67.1-60.1 or there abouts but being told they only make 75mm and 68mm ones
Ive been sent 68mm which are just too big

What do people with these wheels do?

Any help much apreciated

Iceberg 172cup
I have done they measure 67 by eye with a tape measure
But being told by performancealloys.com that they dont do one that size

Iceberg 172cup
ae34af909e9badf8464df51ac32288da.jpg

Iceberg 172cup
They hold the wheel off the hub slighlty as they have a bevel the oz ones dont pain in the bum
6131f7b55d2c6dabf7d4e889bbe99ba8.jpg

Iceberg 172cup
Its not as tho ive not done my research and looked on such websites like ebay
Thanks anyway

Just wanting people that have these wheels to tell me where they managed to get the correct ones
Thanks for the input tho guys

I didn't realise there was more to it that that. Apologies if that is the case. Do the F1's not have the standard bevel to allow you to use universal spigot rings?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Couldn't you just file off the bevel edge? failing that just don't bother with spigot rings

182cup & 172 racecar
Sure the spigot ring isn't damaged (bent) doesn't look right in that first pic. Do they fit over the hub?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not really, maybe demon tweeks. Tbh i've ordered off ebay before, recently, and they have been a quick delivery