ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" fox MS006 on 182.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Hello all I've had these wheels for a bit and intend to switch for the stock 182 wheels, which will be fit sale soonish, the question is has anyone fitted these without Spacers? I'm on stock callipers, and just wondering if I'll need Spacers? To clear breaks! Cheers

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Take 5 mins to check ;)

What offset?. Mine were 38 and zero issues.
Wasn't notified it replied sorry.
I think mine are 35? 3/5 I'm sure they are ET35. 15"x6.5. I can't see the damn numbers on back after the twonk who owned them first painted them black. Their primed now at least. Just need to paint them. I'm torn between bronze and anthracite at the moment, I'd have to be right kinda bronze tho. But I love the original color of them.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Tweeks only sell them in 15x6.5 4x100 ET35, they'll be fine
Cheers their actualy second hand. I just need to get the sprigot rings sorted. Oh and paint them ...
the guy i brought them from painted them black .. poorly at that too. No Primer basically hoped it stick.

Im wondering if anyone has any idea where i might pick up some bronze spray paint for the wheels.
Im toying with anthracite or bronze.

Does anyone no where you can get some? I hear Paintcode A32 (BMW Sepang Bronze)
Anyone else got a bitter color look?

attachment.jpg