ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15'' alloys with brembo 4pots and 300mm disc

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I don't believe so, unless you go for custom bells and rotors which are pricey. @Ph1 Tom will know.

I run 280's on mine. Which with decent pads is more than enough stopping power. Why do you need 300s out of interest?

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
I don't believe so, unless you go for custom bells and rotors which are pricey. @Ph1 Tom will know.

I run 280's on mine. Which with decent pads is more than enough stopping power. Why do you need 300s out of interest?

I don't even think it'll fit with the custom stuff....I *think* I read somewhere on here that somebody made different calipers work.
I run 300's with Brembo's and can have balance weights on the centreline of the wheel , i'm guessing I have about 5mm of clearance.

Clio 182 trophy
I have the compbrake 4 pots calipers with 295mm discs and need 16mm minimum spacers to clear on my oz fi's, its not the size of the discs on mine that are the problem its the bulky calipers, but mine clears is close but clears, that photos is when i was rounding the edge of the caliper to clear a tad more, hope it helps
Matt

Attachments

• 20150320_163900.jpg
    20150320_163900.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83