ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

140mm spacers on 106......LOL!!!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looks shite. I'll never understand how qualified tyre fitters can fit a tyre the wrong way around. I know s**t all about fitting them, and even I can see that the nearside rear is not right.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Looks s**te. I'll never understand how qualified tyre fitters can fit a tyre the wrong way around. I know s**t all about fitting them, and even I can see that the nearside rear is not right.

Concurred, I was like oh it'll be ok cos you can put it on the right rear and it'll be correct, but then that one is already correct haha.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Surely they are just gunna break, I feel sorry for the poor 1.1 under the bonnet.

VX220
just had a look at the beginning of the thread, to be fair he has put some effort in it, still looks gash imo.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ha. Seen this on another forum ..

I wonder how much those spacers weigh !? Surely with all that unsprung weight, the wheels / hubs / anything within 4ft radius will just fall off the first time that goes over a bump in the road !

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ha. Seen this on another forum ..

I wonder how much those spacers weigh !? Surely with all that unsprung weight, the wheels / hubs / anything within 4ft radius will just fall off the first time that goes over a bump in the road !

Indeed, looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

ST1050, 320d
surely when he tries to steer, his wheels will move massively within the archs and scrape everything? what a fool

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Peco backbox lol, not see one of them in years. I was hoping for a cherrybomb :(

Tangoed Works
ridiculous... would be a laugh to see that driving down the road. Imagine the wheel nuts required to hold them in. Surely they will be the weakest link and they will just snap when he takes a bend at any pace.