ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14" DRIVERS FRONT 17" ALL OTHERS? gonna have to try get to work

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
:mad:

just got home on a flat and gonna have to put the spare on in the morning to drive say 10-15 miles to work what gonna be my bigest problem with being different size on each side apart from going round in circles lol

any help at any time before i set off would be good to know what to expect

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Be fine mate.

My Dads old saab had 18s and a poxy 15 inch space saver. If its good enough for saab, its good enough for a Clio! lol.

Fiesta ST2
depends on the size of the tyres usually if its a spare that came with the car the tyre walls are larger to compenstate for the smaller rim.. sure put it on and see what happens.. the steering wheel may not be stright.. just bare that in mind when driving :)

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
no cash till friday,got up earliy-ish swapped tyre,the 10-15 mins i took about 5-7 mins of it was trying to turn the yellow plastic spare wheel holder!got to work with 1 14 and 1 17 on then got another spare on the front so got 2 14s on the front now till friday
aye i got new coilovers 3 weeks ago and fitted them but tracking is out and passenger wheel has a slight opposite camber,tracking not set as one local tyre place i did go to said my car was too low for there lift even with long ramps suposedly,
wages on friday and il get new tyres an tracking done:(