ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

137699's V6

406 passion wagon..
Spotted entering M4 Junction 6 or 7 on Friday night, leaving with me at Junction 11.

Followed behind in the Blue Mk1 172. The Vee looks sooo nice. I have Cliosport stickers on rear side windows and rear window. Looked over a few times when you were in the middle lane, to give you a nod.. but you seemed focused on driving..

You local to Reading, as you went right towards the A33..

Nice looking Vee, however your rear lights aren't wired the same as the Ph2 lights.. the ones you have on are usually the fog lights, but no doubt you've changed the bulbs as they weren't too bright!

Clio RS 172 Ph2
Yup, my regular run home from Maidenhead to Winchester. Sorry, didn't see you. When I leave work I quickly cocoon myself in my own little world, with one thought in mind - getting home!

You won't likely be seeing the Vee again on that run, as it's for sale on ebay, ending this Sunday!

406 passion wagon..
Know exactly what you mean! Once the end of the working day is done, I want to be home asap!

Shame to see it being sold, nice example from what I saw! My 172 will be sold soon unfortunately..